So, you want to switch to boxers? There are many reasons this can be a good idea. And remember that underwear is the foundation of style. What you wear underneath really can matter. If you're trying to have a baby, boxers are a great idea. Anyone can wear boxers, just put dome on! If you want further information, read on from step number one below.
Wear boxers for medical benefits. Try boxers, not briefs, if you're looking to improve testicular health. Some studies have found that men who wear boxers are healthier. Men who don't want to compromise their fertility may increase their chances by switching to boxers.
- The research shows that boxers can positively affect sperm quality. The reason for this is because tight, constrictive underwear can increase the temperature of the testicles, which leads made lead to poorer quality sperm.
- Even better yet, wear boxers during the day, and then wear nothing at night. One study found doing so led to lower levels of damaged DNA in sperm.
Use boxers to increase fertility. If you want to really increase your fertility, though, you need to remember that it takes 10 to 11 weeks for sperm to be produced.
- Thus, it’s not going to work if you change to boxer shorts the night before you want to get a woman pregnant. This needs to be a longer term strategy.
- Because the key is reducing heat around the testicles, you should also stay away from saunas and hot tubs. If you sit for long periods of time or play a lot of sports, try not to wear tight clothes.
Make sure you have enough support. Make sure you take into consideration the need for support. Boxers are not going to be a great idea when you are working out.
- Boxers are for those moments when support is not an issue. Consider: A date in which you take your significant other to dinner, wearing boxers under a suit at an event or everyday at work.
- Some people prefer to go commando. Not only will this provide you no support at all, but it will offend some people if they can tell through your clothes somehow. Only go commando when you’re sleeping at night.